Difficulties in making a payment

If you are struggling to pay your Council Tax, please contact the Local Taxation Team immediately on the details below.

Independent support and debt advice

The Citizens' Advice Carlisle and Eden website offers independent financial advice to anyone who has problems with their financial affairs.

Eden District Christians against Poverty (CAP) Debt Centre is a national debt counselling charity providing a free service, including home visits throughout Eden.

See options for paying off your debts on GOV.UK to find out about Individual Voluntary Arrangement, known as a IVA, which is an agreement with people you owe money to, to help you pay off your debt.

Go to the Money Advice Service website which offer free and impartial money advice and was set up by government.

Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback
Web page feedback